Branch Administrative Manager | OmniCable
- Job Title
- Branch Administrative Manager | OmniCable
- Job ID
- Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Other Location
Branch Administrative Manager | OmniCable – Baton Rouge, LA
OmniCable, LLC (OmniCable) is a premier redistributor of wire and cable, electrical products, and value-added services. OmniCable empowers our industry to be successful by providing an exceptional experience through operational excellence, accuracy and precision, and a partnership approach. With a multi-million dollar inventory and the acquisition of Houston Wire & Cable, we offer distributors products from the industry’s leading manufacturers from our 24 North American distribution centers. Since our founding in 1977, we only sell to distributors.
Omni Cable is subsidiary of Dot Family Holdings. Our employees are all working towards the same goal, which is our mission statement: To be the best vendor to our customers, the best customer to our vendors, and the best employer to our employees. We believe in empowering your future!
What You’ll Do:
This position will support the growth and development of OmniCable. The successful candidate will be an experienced administrative assistance or analyst who enjoys supporting a team and is able to multi-task. This position will support the inside sales team and overall branch. Responsible for assistance to the Regional Manager related to administrative duties including managing personnel, developing reports, coordinating projects, maintaining filing system and facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Assists with functions including customer orders, billing, receiving, stock transfers and vendor return
- Assisting with customer orders includes order entry, expediting, RMA entry to issue credit and freight claims
- Manage the open orders report
- Oversee vendor ship and debit and meet comps for eligible orders
- Coordinates the efficient operation of the branch by maintaining confidential and general files, ordering supplies, and performing necessary clerical and analytical duties relevant to the branch for the Regional Manager
- Maintains branch records for all hourly non-exempt employees; maintains attendance records and PTO, etc.
- High School Diploma
- Administrative or Analytical experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Competitive Medical / Dental / Vision / Prescription Plans
- No-cost medical financing as well as Life / STD / LTD / AD&D
- Health Savings & Dependent Care Accounts
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with competitive employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Fund
- Professional Development
- Flexible Workplace
Mission Statement: To empower shared success by being the best vendor to our customers, the best customer to our vendors, and the best employer to our employees through innovation and collaboration.
- Required Skills
Type 50-60 wpm
10-key by touch
Proficient in MS Office for Windows, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Good grammar and punctuation skills
Knowledge of general office operations and procedures
Ability to communicate well with others