CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Administrative Team Lead
- Job Title
- Administrative Team Lead
- Position ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. seeks an Administrative Team Lead to oversee a contract with the federal government to oversee the delivery of Administrative Support Services. The Team Lead will oversee quality and service delivery and be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. The Team Lead will work closely with stakeholders and be the point of contact for government officials.
- Manage program risks and opportunities, program milestones achieved through adherence to program master plans and schedules.
- Establish an ongoing review of metrics, tasks, and processes to meet customer requirements.
- Deliver effective control systems and reporting for accurately processing change and controlling in-scope performance of program functional task elements.
- Work closely and build relationships with Agency Leadership Team and key customers.
- Supervise assigned personnel, include but not limited to training, conducting performance reviews and fostering career development.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience with both performing and leading administrative support personnel.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype/Microsoft Teams, Access, SQL, SharePoint, current web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, etc.), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Highly proficient in grammar, spelling, punctuation and preparation of standard office documents, and has the expertise to mentor/instruct the contractor’s staff to perform this function.
- Experience with mediation skills.
- The ability to make effective presentations to Government and Contractor audiences.
- Demonstrated experience with quality assurance programs.
- Experience communicating with individuals at all levels, both orally and in writing.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field of study or post-secondary training is highly desired, but not required.
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Savings Account
Employee Assistant Program
Educational Assistance Program
Learning & Development Programs
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Pay Range
- ¤65,000.00 Annually to ¤70,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951