Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Technical Recruiter
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL 32244
- Other Location
SSE is a leading technology company serving clients in St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We are a leading provider of training solutions including courseware development, high fidelity virtual training environment development, technical data products and multi-media services for military and commercial aircraft. We are seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team in our Jacksonville, FL location.
The technical recruiter will have the experience to source, screen, and close technical & skilled personnel across a spectrum of our positions. Technical & skilled personnel may include IT, software, engineering, and skilled personnel with military service, specific ratings and experience to serve government and aviation programs. Technical Recruiter must also be able to articulate SSE value to candidates and deliver results in compressed timeframe during peak customer needs. Positions to be filled are both direct hire and contract roles. This position will be located at our Jacksonville, FL office.
- Review and analyze job descriptions to understand the needs of SSE, SSE clients and hiring managers, and identify key questions to aid in identifying the right candidate(s)
- Understand technology, technical roles and unique skills.
- Willingly and quickly utilize internet and available tools to get proficient knowledge to adequately work in the variety of technologies required.
- Experience with online sourcing tools to sourcing and uncovering candidates that meet required skills and attributes
- Screen the competence of candidates against a technical job description and unique client requirements.
- Interview candidates to effectively assess their qualifications
- Keep your candidates in the loop, making sure they are client committed, and closing out an ended search with hire, appropriate next steps and professionally inform/re/release non-chosen candidates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communications skills and very strong telephone presence
- Utilizes creative, professional and principled recruiting methods to identify top-performing technical candidates for our client’s open positions
- Capably initiate contact with target candidates and develop strong, lasting relationships; create and maintain a growing candidate pipeline
- Interview and screen potential consultants including
- Strong written communications skills with attention to accurate detail and summary of agreed issues
- Work effectively in a team environment, yet most capable of self-management and willing to take on challenges that may be evolving or yet defined
- 5+ Years proven performance preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with consideration for business or technical training and experience
- 40 hour work week
- 401k company match
- medical/vision/dental plans
- 8 paid holidays, 17 PTO days a year
- Strong salary & commission structure