Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist
- Job Title
- Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33618
- Other Location
The Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist is responsible to assure that
professionalism, productivity and quality are maintained and continually improved throughout
the organization. It is charged with monitoring and assessing Call Center Sales and Customer Service calls for quality, efficiency and performance. The Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist will monitor inbound/outbound calls and assess associates' demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service/sales performance, conformity to company policy and procedures and CMS guidelines and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews quality of work and performance of Sales Agents & Customer Service Reps through live monitoring and use of call recording system and applications.
• Identifies training needs and communicates needs to training department as needed.
• Compiles Quality Assurance (QA) assessments of call center agents, and documents results within established repository in accordance with defined departmental policies and procedures.
• Uses quality monitoring system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
• Engages in calibration sessions on calls for all products/programs with call center management.
• Provides actionable data and feedback to call center managers and leadership team.
• Identify and recognize call center quality and performance trends and communicate to leadership team.
• Works with internal business units to increase awareness of the importance of the compliance, FWA plans and the Code of Conduct.
• Maintains working knowledge of all applicable Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulatory guidance with the ability to interpret and communicate to others in layman’s terms.
• Creates and maintains standardized workflows and procedures. Provides recommendations for change and participates in analysis of workflows and procedures to improve accuracy/efficiency.
• Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
• Minimum 1 year experience in Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) role
• Teamwork, flexibility, reliability, and mentoring skills are required
• Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
• Pleasant, friendly, professional manner, excellent verbal and written communication skills,
including excellent listening and speech.
• Requires a positive attitude, the ability to work independently or as part of a team, and have a genuine interest in people and desire to help.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment and with ability to multi-task.
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.