Account Manager- Veteran Care Services
- Job Title
- Account Manager- Veteran Care Services
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
Podimetrics is a virtual care management company dedicated to preventing diabetic amputations, one of the most debilitating and costly complications of diabetes. Podimetrics earns high engagement rates from patients and allows clinicians to achieve unparalleled outcomes – keeping vulnerable patients healthy at home and saving limbs, lives, and money. Founded in 2011 by a physician and engineers from MIT and Harvard, Podimetrics is headquartered in Somerville, MA, and has a growing team of passionate and mission-driven individuals devoted to improving the lives of patients with diabetes everywhere.
1. People First: We care for our people: team, patients, clinicians & health plans, and stockholders.
2. Equity Through Diversity: We commit to fostering an inclusive work environment where ideas come from all people to best meet the diverse needs of those we serve.
3. Empathy & Compassion: We seek to understand and take action to improve.
4. Respectful Candor: We are direct in communication and work to create an environment where all can share their perspectives without risk of repercussions.
5. Active Curiosity: We are deeply curious, always striving to learn more and do better.
6. Resourcefulness: We are deliberate in our investment of team and capital, creating opportunity regardless of resources.
7. Do the Right Thing: We do the right thing, consistent with our values, even when it is challenging.
8. Enjoy the Ride: We are going to have a lot of fun doing it.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
In this role you must have a passion for patients, serving others, and educating clinicians on the benefits of DFU prevention within the VA health system and the Private Payer Market. This position will have responsibility for driving revenue growth in assigned geography. Reporting to the Regional Manager of Veteran Care Services, this candidate will leverage existing VA relationships to spearhead the service and support components of a nationally recognized prevention program with strong momentum. This position is eligible for a competitive base salary, monthly commissions, full benefits, and a generous PTO package.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENT IN THE FOLLOWING GEOGRAPHIES:Alabama/Georgia
The Manager of Veterans Care Services will be responsible for a variety of activities including:
- Driving amputation prevention program growth in new accounts in assigned geography.
- Supporting existing prevention programs within the VA Health System.
- Developing and delivering patient updates into clinics.
- Supporting and managing overflow activities due to rapid growth.
- Building a deep clinical knowledge around DFU and podiatric clinical terminology.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years outside business to business, medical, or pharmaceutical sales with a documented track record of success is required.
- Existing VA relationships are required. References will be contacted.
- Proven ability to build territory and relationships from scratch.
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Office, and Google Sheets.
The successful candidate will embody the following competencies:
Honesty/integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence, doing what is right while not cutting corners ethically.
Accuracy and Detail-Orientation: Create and review records thoroughly and accurately; do not let errors, omissions, or inconsistencies slip through the cracks.
Curiosity and Intelligence: Eager to explore and deepen understanding of new areas. Learns quickly while demonstrating the ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information.
Reliability and Responsibility: Take ownership and responsibility for operational excellence and contributions to a positive patient experience. Foster confidence from the team by consistently exceeding expectations
Infectious Enthusiasm: Can inspire excitement for the company’s vision and current capabilities. Exhibits passion and excitement about work.
Strong Communication: Speaks and writes articulately; excels at public speaking; is an active listener.
Podimetrics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.