- Job Title
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20060
- Other Location
With over 150 years of caring for our community and each other in the Washington DC area, Howard University Hospital has a world-renowned reputation for high-quality, patient-centric care. Howard University Hospital is the nation’s only teaching hospital located on the campus of a Historically Black University and has created a superior learning environment, with groundbreaking research and positive patient outcomes.
Howard University Hospital seeks to hire a Recruitment Coordinator who will embrace our reach and historic tradition of excellence. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Recruiter Coordinator:
- Assists with the coordination of recruitment activities.
- Oversees and manages new employee onboarding process.
- Prepare new hire paperwork such as personnel action form, offer letter, onboarding documents, etc.
- Assist with recruitment activities such as phone screens and interviews.
- Participates in career fairs and other activities to attract qualified candidates.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Two years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Thorough problem-solving skills
- Competency with various HR tools, such as ATS & CRM
At Howard University Hospital our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
Work life balance
Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
Competitive, comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, vacation, sick leave, and 403B retirement plan)
100% free tuition to attend Howard University for you and/or your dependent children
- Required Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
Two years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR role
Outstanding communication skills
Excellent time-management skills
Thorough problem-solving skills
Competency with various with HR tools, such as ATS & CRM