Enterprise Account Manager
- Job Title
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Job ID
- Somerville, MA
- Other Location
Founded in 2011 by a physician and engineers from MIT and Harvard, Podimetrics set out on a mission to improve patient lives through early detection and prevention of diabetic foot ulcers, the leading cause of lower-limb amputations. Podimetrics has since evolved to become a rapidly growing virtual care management company with advanced technology and patient-centered services.
Today, Podimetrics teams with and provides solutions to patients, payers, and providers that alleviate the health and financial implications of diabetic foot complications in high-risk populations. We are a mission-driven, financially responsible enterprise that enables patients to stand on their own feet and live more independent and fulfilling lives.
· People First: We care for our people: team, patients, clinicians & health plans, and stockholders.
· Equity Through Diversity: We commit to fostering an inclusive work environment where ideas come from all people to best meet the diverse needs of those we serve.
· Empathy & Compassion: We seek to understand and take action to improve.
· Respectful Candor: We are direct in communication and work to create an environment where all can share their perspectives without risk of repercussions.
· Active Curiosity: We are deeply curious, always striving to learn more and do better.
· Resourcefulness: We are deliberate in our investment of team and capital, creating opportunities regardless of resources.
· Do the Right Thing: We do the right thing, consistent with our values, even when it is challenging.
· Enjoy the Ride: We are going to have a lot of fun doing it.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Account Manager of Enterprise Health Services will be responsible for managing the implementation and daily operations of assigned Podimetrics Commercial Health Plan and Integrated Hospital System clients.
This role will provide superior account management to our customers by interacting with them on a regular basis and collaborating with cross-functional teams to lead a flawless implementation and engage in ongoing program management activities.
1. Execute an implementation playbook, project managing a cross-functional team to successfully onboard new enterprise health plans and integrated provider clients.
2. Manage certain operational tasks associated with each client’s program specifications such as gathering details needed to make efficient patient and provider outreaches or executing a patient marketing campaign.
3. Act as a trusted advisor to our Enterprise clients by attending regular meetings to discuss their needs, provide program updates and share success stories leading to client retention and program expansion.
4. Document unique client requests and evaluate feasibility with cross-functional team members.
5. Monitor quality metrics to ensure outstanding service and customer support, and to identify and raise up any concerns.
6. Capture and discuss client feedback with Customer Success and Product Development Directors to help inform the company’s future product roadmap.
7. Provide flexible and varied support for our Enterprise client work.
Critical Competencies for Success:
· Expertise and Experience – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 3 years of prior account management experience, ideally within the healthcare industry
· Curious and Accountable- comfortable asking questions that will help progress client and company initiatives forward and following through on commitments with persistence, tenacity, and resourcefulness
· Highly detail-oriented and organized- managing multiple tasks and priorities without letting things slip through the cracks
· Flexible and Adaptable- adjusting quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Brings creativity and problem-solving ability to address any challenging situation.
· Excellent communication skills-exhibiting strong relationship-building and enthusiasm with team and customers
· Team-oriented-comfortable collaborating with colleagues while demonstrating respect for each person and celebrating wins.
· Honesty/integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidences doing what is right while not cutting corners ethically,
Podimetrics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.