Option 1: Create a New Profile
LPN Wellness Nurse - Senior Living: Flexible Hours
- Job Title
- LPN Wellness Nurse - Senior Living: Flexible Hours
- Job ID
- Schwenksville, PA 19473
- Other Location
LPN Wellness Nurse - Senior Living
Now Hiring: LPN Wellness Nurse - Senior Living
Greenfield Senior Living: In collaboration with our residents and care teams, we will transform the experience of senior living and allow our residents to lead full and enriching lives. A dedicated team of professionals providing outstanding care to the Residents of our communities
Healthcare Coordinator / Nurse: The LPN/Wellness Nurse assists the Healthcare Coordinator in nursing protocols that reflect current clinical trends, professional standards and Community philosophy while overseeing the general health and wellness of all assisted living residents through the proper assessment process, care plan development, wellness visits and communication
- Timely and effective response to all changes in health status
- Medication management
- Medical record management
- Leads interdisciplinary-based care and provides training for team members and families
- Conducts pre-admission screening of new residents
- Conducts ongoing assessment of resident’s physical and psycho-social status
- Develops Individualized Service Plans
- Manages safety and infection control processes
- Communicates medical information to family, staff and physicians
- Leads QA and compliance in preparation for surveys and audits related to all clinical matters
- Manages ongoing Wellness Program
- Delivers quality nursing care and supervision through daily rounds to monitor staff
- Act as Resident advocate in medical situations
- Collaborates with medical professionals, consultants and healthcare organizations
- Serves periodically as weekend manager and rotates on-call with Management Team
- Manages health outcome trends and implement systems to achieve acceptable thresholds.
- Maintains a current state (Pennsylvania) license
- Professional Licensed Nurse [LPN] or Registered Nurse [RN]
- Minimum of one (2) year of experience in assisted living or long-term care
- Experience with a dementia population
- Nursing management experience preferred
- Exhibits a caring heart with a passion to care for an elderly population
- Good clinical assessment skills
- Experience using healthcare technology
- Good organizational and time management
- Able to work flex hours, every other weekend, evenings.
- Possesses good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Possesses the ability to effectively read, write and communicate
All candidate applications must be submitted online.
Competitive wage & benefit package and career growth.
COVID-19 Vaccinations – Greenfield Senior Living has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations
As a condition of employment with Greenfield Senior Living, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Greenfield Senior Living is an equal Opportunity Employer.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Greenfield is a fantastic place to work. My coworkers are incredible, and the residents have so much fun with us. The best part is knowing that what I do every day really makes a difference. Rick Lee, Executive Director at Greenfield of Arlington