BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Operations & Sustainment Lead
- Job Title
- Operations & Sustainment Lead
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Title: Operations & Sustainment Lead
Location: Springfield, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Yorktown II will enhance and upgrade GSR via software/website development services. GEOINT Search and Retrieval (GSR) is NGA’s “Search as a Service” capability that provides a centralized online, geospatially enabled, search of NGA content and select National System for Geospatial-Intelligence (NSG)/Allied System for GEOINT (ASG) content. Content types include, but are not limited to products, data, and catalogs. GSR provides integrated search services, tools, and applications supporting NGA capabilities for visualizing, integrating, analyzing, exploiting, and producing GEOINT
- Lead GSR operations and maintenance effort.
- Coordinate and perform software problem analysis, requirements analysis, design, modification, testing and adaption of application software.
- Direct and manage resources responsible for the resolution of discrepancies and other required maintenance activities.
- Ensure operations process and procedures are followed.
- Ensure resolution of Priority 1 and 2 INC and PBRs per NGA timelines for operational tickets.
- Conduct root cause analysis of high priority INC and PBRs.
- Coordinate the status of operations to the GPMO and other stakeholders.
- Provide a daily operations status of all GSR stakeholders.
- 10 years of experience in leading team-tasks for modifying complex applications programs from specifications and Discrepancy Reports.
- 10 years of experience in systems sustainment, integration, and test on a program/project similar to the size, scope and complexity of Yorktown II.
- 10 years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Information Technology or STEM Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 years of experience with and thorough understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud services on a program/project similar to the size, scope and complexity of Yorktown II.
- 10 years of experience or certification with software and system lifecycle methodologies (e.g., ISO, CMMI). ITIL Service Transition and Service Operations certification.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in NGA geospatial information system development or sustainment
- 5 years of experience in NGA application software operations and sustainment.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills