Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Neuro Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Weekender Nights
- Job Title
- Neuro Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Weekender Nights
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
Neuro Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Job, Weekender, Nights, Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Methodist Dallas Medical Center is seeking an experienced Neuro Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse to join the Methodist Team. This is a weekender, nights, job opportunity.
In this challenging Neuro Critical Care Unit Registered Nursing position, the Registered Nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned critical care patients. The Register Nurse will provide direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). The RN will direct and supervise other assigned team members and will collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide age/developmentally appropriate care in accordance with unit standards of care.
Neuro Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
· *Communicate clearly and openly
· * Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
· *Be accountable for your performance
· *Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
· *Take initiative for your professional growth
· *Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Neuro Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
· *Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
· *Current BCLS Certification and ACLS
· *Current additional certifications as required by department
· *Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
· *Work experience: at least 6 months Critical Care RN experience
Since 1927, Methodist Dallas Medical Center has served North Texas as a leader in sophisticated and compassionate medical care. Our hospital features all-private rooms with 585 beds, and the medical staff at Methodist Dallas includes more than 250 physicians with expertise in more than 60 medical specialties.
Methodist Dallas Medical Center has been named a Best Place to Work for 15 consecutive years by the Dallas Business Journal. We have deliberately created the kind of culture where employees are valued by leadership, are part of process initiatives, and truly support each other as a team.