Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
HR Site Manager
- Job Title
- HR Site Manager
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
The Human Resources Manager is an individual contributor who will be responsible for providing leadership and direction on HR matters at their assigned Corporate location. This position will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities, assisting with the full scope of the employee life cycle. It will be accountable to the VP of Human Resources and responsible for partnering with other members of the HR and worksite leadership teams, working closely with employees at all levels of the organization on human resources issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Onboarding of new employees
• Creates, maintains and audits employee personnel records
• Provide counsel on employee relations matter abiding by our company policies, values and the directives of the VP, Human Resources
• Executes routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Work closely with the VP of Human Resources to ensure compliance with labor laws, employee relations, policies and procedures; documents human resources actions
• Assist with explanation and administration of employee benefits programs
• Offboarding of employees, including exit interviews
• Assist HR leadership with the annual performance review process, open enrollment, and other tasks as assigned
• Monitor unemployment claims and employment verification requests
• Assist with corporate online/CBT training initiatives
• Workplace Announcements as necessary/directed
• Provides support to other members of the HR team as directed
• Ad hoc responsibilities as directed
Education and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma required; applicable advanced education or professional certifications preferred
• 5-8 years' experience fulfilling HR responsibilities in a high-volume organization is required
• 1-2 years as the primary/sole HR resource is preferred
• Prior experience working in call centers is strongly preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of individuals, both within and outside of the Company
• An aptitude for learning new processes and softwares
• Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines, while maintaining attention to detail
• Professional in appearance, presentation and demeanor
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Effective time management skills
• Demonstrable competency with Microsoft Office applications
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.