Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Project Manager – Call Center Operations
- Job Title
- Project Manager – Call Center Operations
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33618
- Other Location
Benefytt is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Medical, Dependent Care and Transit/Parking Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The Project Manager – Call Center Operations plans, directs, and coordinates project activities to ensure that goals or objectives of the call center operations projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Ensures that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, management, and execution of successful projects focused on Call Center initiatives
- Ability to assess complex issues and provide feasible solutions.
- Consult with management, and review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Keep management, team, and business areas informed of project status and related issues.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Monitor project results against specifications.
- Follow established project management practices, including management of scope, requirements, issues, and risks.
- Ensure that all required project management deliverables are created and accurate.
- Direct quality assurance testing.
- Coordinate assignment of project personnel.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Establish positive working relationships with stakeholders and team members.
- Engage internal business resources to understand business objectives and to translate into delivery plans.
- Develop and gain agreement with stakeholders on project plans and budgets.
- Communicate plans, status, and issues to higher levels of management.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related discipline with an information technology focus.
- 5+ years of broad-based business experience, call center operations is STRONGLY PREFRRED
- Demonstrated leadership of high-performance work teams/groups.
- Experience with implementation of new technology.
- Demonstrated competency in project management and simultaneous execution of multiple projects.
- Experience in providing leadership to sub workgroups within a project.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking, with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Effective knowledge and application of leadership competencies; especially oral and written communications, influence and persuasion, results orientation, facilitation, and teamwork.
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.