Careers at Source2
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Field Services Manager
- Job Title
- Field Services Manager
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
Source2 Job Fair Services Manager (Full-Time, Travel Required)
Do you love traveling? Does working on new projects every week interest you? Are you flexible, organized, reliable and a service-aligned individual? If you have strong interpersonal skills, are someone who thinks quickly on their feet, and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
As the Job Fair Services Manager, you will be responsible for the successful management of the Field and Flex recruiting team, ensuring all hiring events are a success. You will act at the primary point of contact for all hiring event requests, as well as consult with stakeholders on event planning, execution, and completion. The Field Services Manager will standardize the hiring event process and implement the use of hiring events through the field services team for all new and existing clients.
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
Your Responsibilities as a Field Services Manager:
- Provide leadership, support, and manage Field and Flex Recruiters
- Manage the virtual and in-person hiring event process
- Standardize and roll out hiring events to clients
- Ensure full utilization across both Field and Flex teams weekly
- Track and report on key metrics and hiring event performance to all stakeholders
- Create and present insights to Source2 leadership on department performance quarterly
- Engage with key contacts at Indeed to create & submit Indeed Hiring Events
- Participate & lead client intake calls pertaining to job fair planning
- Follow through on all pending event requests with internal and client contacts to solidify event details
- Create, update, and maintain event trackers
- Research & provide strategic direction for current and future hiring events
- Provide daily updates to the Field and Flex team on all live events on current registration performance
- Research, plan, and execute on booking in-person hiring events
- All administrative duties including invite blasts, posting events in our ATS, setting up Eventbrite
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Prior professional experience conducting and/or hosting hiring events.
- Prior team management experience
- Ability to travel as required, up to 20% of the time.
- Experience communicating directly with clients
- Aptitude and prior experience compiling data and presenting reports internally and with clients
- Strong and confident communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and start work without direction.
- Intermediate level of familiarity with different computer programs and software.
What you’ll gain:
- Flexible work arrangement – Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm, balance of remote and in-office work
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays.
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $50,000.00 Annually to $65,000.00 Annually