Full Stack Developer
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer
- Job ID
- Somerville, MA 02144
- Other Location
Podimetrics is a virtual care management company dedicated to preventing diabetic amputations, one of the most debilitating and costly complications of diabetes. Podimetrics earns high engagement rates from patients and allows clinicians to achieve unparalleled outcomes – keeping vulnerable patients healthy at home and saving limbs, lives, and money. Founded in 2011 by a physician and engineers from MIT and Harvard, Podimetrics is headquartered in Somerville, MA, and has a growing team of passionate and mission-driven individuals devoted to improving the lives of patients with diabetes everywhere.
The Full-Stack Developer is responsible for designing and developing software crucial to the mission and success of Podimetrics, care management, and medical device companies with the leading solution to help prevent diabetic foot ulcers. The Full-Stack Developer ensures seamless onboarding and monitoring of patients by providing responsive, secure, and functional software necessary to support the Care Management, Operations, and Sales teams.
The Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for a wide variety of day-to-day software development initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported and detected software issues.
To succeed in this role, a candidate must work in an Agile environment independently with minimal supervision. Following skills and experience are sought:
- Ability to work and collaborate remotely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Healthcare experience, working with PHI.
- Knowledge and experience with Material design and UI frameworks, including Vuetify.
- Expertise with ORMs, including Entity Framework.
- Expertise developing for relational and NoSQL databases, including SQL Server.
- Experience with modern architectures, including Event Sourcing, CQRS, and Microservices.
- Typescript experience is a plus.
- .Net Core experience is required.
- Experience developing and integrating with RESTful web services.
- Working knowledge of Git or GitHub code versioning tools.
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- Build and deploy automation experience.
Honesty/integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence, doing right while not cutting corners ethically.
Accuracy and Detail-Orientation: Create and review records thoroughly and accurately; do not let errors, omissions, or inconsistencies slip through the cracks.
Curiosity and Intelligence: Eager to explore and deepen understanding of new areas. Learned quickly while demonstrating the ability to understand and absorb new information proficiently.
Reliability and Responsibility: Take ownership and responsibility for operational excellence and contributions to a positive patient experience. Foster confidence from the team by consistently exceeding expectations
Enthusiasm: Can inspire excitement for the company’s vision and current capabilities. Exhibits passion and excitement over overwork.
Communication: Speaks and writes articulately; excels at public speaking; is an active listener.
Podimetrics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.