Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Medicare Sales Training Instructional Designer
- Job Title
- Medicare Sales Training Instructional Designer
- Job ID
- Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Sunrise, Lake Mary, Port St. Lucie, FL
- Other Location
A Medicare expert who will provide future vision, leadership, and coordination in designing, developing, and delivering courses and technology-enhanced instructional materials. Developing consumer-specific new hire training and continuous learning, sales training and application training. The role will be charged to ensure all training materials are current and compliant. Monitors and evaluates the quality and effectiveness of interactions, and monitoring performance metrics to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acts as subject matter expert in Medicare lines of business
• Assist with administration and content loading of Learning Management System
• Building and maintaining a curriculum to ensure consistent onboarding of Medicare Sales Agents
• Partnering with leaders and process experts to train on evolving CMS, Federal/State standards and new carrier plans.
• Develop and deliver a best-in-class onboarding program to allow for new Medicare Sales Agents
• Create reliable and valid learner evaluation tools to gauge knowledge and skill transfer
• Coordinate the development of instructional materials that are functional, informative, engaging, and consistent with sound instructional design principles, including alignment of course objectives with learning activities, instructional resources, and assessments.
• Utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools to develop interactive and engaging instructional resources including video, audio podcasts, and graphics
• Research and evaluate new and emerging technologies, instructional design theories, and approaches and policies for potential application to instructional design.
• Proven ability to drive the completion of training projects through building relationships with stakeholders, subject matter experts and change leaders within a complex project
• Drives effective project management in all projects through the identification of scope, key stakeholders, RACI models, timelines, and issues/resolution logs
• Call center training experience is highly preferred, but not required.
Education and Work Experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, educational technology, business, communications or related field. Medicare experience preferred. Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of education.
• Three (3) or more years’ experience in developing instructor-led and online learning for sales, call centers or related environments.
• Knowledge of best practices in adult learning and instructional design
• Ability to convert complex information into easily used and understandable text and graphics.
• Experience with e-learning authoring tools (i.e., Brainshark, Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, Webex, etc.) and a Talent Management System (i.e. Cornerstone, SumTotal, Saba, Skillsoft, etc.)
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
• Effective listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Extensive knowledge of health insurance and/or health benefits highly preferred
• AHIP Certified/Health Insurance Licensed (Preferred)
• Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.