SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Maintenance Technician, Flex Schedule
- Job Title
- Maintenance Technician, Flex Schedule
- Job ID
- Lysander, NY
- Other Location
Maintenance Technician, Food Production, Lysander, NY
Flex Schedule (includes weekends)
$1000 Hiring Bonus, the first installment paid in 30 days
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to provide support for plant equipment and facility maintenance for the Lysander, NY production facility. This role is responsible for all maintenance-related activities within the plant or on the plant grounds to include Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plumbing/pipefitting, and refrigeration.
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to maintain plant facility, grounds, structure, and related equipment. Follows standard operating and safety procedures. Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures. Maintain and repair powered and non-powered rolling equipment. Ability to perform preventative maintenance and calibration of small equipment per instructions.
- Electrical - Troubleshoot and install equipment and machinery using electrical schematics. Knowledge of motor components and controls. Knowledge of installation of conduit and related fittings. Ability to size wire for proper applications; Basic knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) and related components. (Allen Bradley PLC's)
- Hydraulics - Troubleshoot and repair simple hydraulic systems and related components. Ability to follow hydraulic print.
- Pneumatics - Practical knowledge of pneumatic systems and related controls. Ability to troubleshoot systems as needed.
- Welding - Practical maintenance welding ability in TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) is a plus.
- Plumbing/Pipe Fitting - Ability to install or repair copper or steel pipe and related fittings.
- Refrigeration - Knowledge of refrigeration and related equipment is a plus.
- Maintain proper levels of housekeeping.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Observe all GMP’s, HAACP’s, good housekeeping, and safety rules & regulations.
- The maintenance Technician will complete all individual training as outlined by the training matrix
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Maintenance Technician Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. Industrial Maintenance certification preferred.
- 1 or more years of Industrial Maintenance job experience is preferred.
- Prior job experience in food production is a plus.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Agrana Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
- Competitive Starting Wage
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- Company Match 401k
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
As an essential employer, AGRANA Fruit is committed to providing a SAFE environment for our employees, their families, and the communities in which we operate. All our sites remain open, and we have taken additional precautions to protect our workforce. This includes increased cleaning and disinfecting screening and restricted access for visitors, and the availability of personal protective equipment for our employees.
How to Apply: For immediate consideration, Apply Now or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. To learn more about our other openings, please visit www.agranajobs.com.