Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Director, Partner Compliance
- Job Title
- Director, Partner Compliance
- Job ID
- TAMPA, FL 33618
- Other Location
The Director, Partner Compliance is responsible for directing compliance/implementation initiatives. Primary duties include, but are not limited to: Collaborate with internal and external partners to advocate and innovate strategic programming that corrects compliance issues, remediates risk, and ensures Benefytt's advanced Compliance Program is communicated to partners. Manages or lead advanced compliance monitoring. Advises, coaches, and mentors executives and senior management regarding compliance issues and provides reports as appropriate to relevant departments. Manages or lead the most advanced investigations, document findings, comply with notification requirements, ensure corrective actions are made. Sets goals for department and direct reports; plan, document and communicate department work, noting accountable direct reports and deadlines; may oversee a manager(s) with direct reports. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Advising senior executives on compliance requirements for assigned business lines in a clear and concise manner with practical ways of implementing those requirements
Developing and maintaining clear and concise compliance policies tailored to the business model and regulations, in collaboration with our parent company's compliance policies;
Monitor agent compliance and remediation plans;
Partnering with outside resources as needed to monitor new regulatory requirements;
Managing and responding to regulatory inquiries and examinations; and
Training for business partners team members on regulatory requirements
Leads specialists focused on compliance program effectiveness
Monitors mitigation action plans to closure.
Education and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree or comparable industry experience.
• A minimum of 3 years' Management experience is required, and experience managing managers is strongly preferred.
• 8+ years experience in healthcare or regulatory compliance; policy development and implementation; compliance monitoring & analytics
• Extensive experience with digital platforms and solutions; strong technical skills a must (PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams
• A minimum of 5 years of Medicare investigations or compliance experience is required
• Effective organizational, problem solving, information analysis, communication and documentation skills are required.
• Proven capabilities to set priorities, drive results, and act efficiently and effectively within a complex business and organizational environment
• Detail-oriented and strong organizational and presentation skills
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.