Speech Language Pathologist
- Job Title
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Job ID
- Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783
- Other Location
Speech Pathologist, Rehabilitation
War Memorial Hospital located in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, is hiring a full-time Speech Pathologist for the Rehabilitation department.
Striving to serve the needs of our region for more than 100 years, War Memorial Hospital is loyal to the community and region and will continue to strive for excellence in healthcare.
Provide evaluation and development of treatment programs for hospital inpatients and outpatients. Long Term Care, and health patients, as well as contracts for Long Term Care Schools. Provide supervision and modification to standards of performance for all speech and language pathology personnel. Direct patient participation and selected tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance performance as well as facilitate the running of these skills to promote functional independence.
Speech Pathologist Job Requirements:
- ASHA Approved Speech and Language Pathology Master’s Degree
- Completing and/or Possessing Clinical Competence Certification by ASHA
- Valid MI SLP Licenses
- Valid MI Drivers Licenses
Benefits of working at War Memorial Hospital
- Sign- on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Assistance
- No Healthcare Premiums for individuals or Families
- Available HAS
- Retirement Matching
- Short Term Disability 70% of Salary
War Memorial Hospital believes in purpose, worthwhile work and making a difference in our great community. Apply today for the SLP position and join us on our Journey to Excellence!
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
- Required Skills
• ASHA Approved Speech and Language Pathology Master’s Degree
• Completion and/or Possessing Clinical Competence Certification by ASHA
• Valid MI SLP Licenses
• Valid MI Drivers Licenses
Option 2: Create a New Profile