Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Strategic Initiatives Associate
- Job Title
- Strategic Initiatives Associate
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33618
- Other Location
The Associate will serve in a supporting role within the Strategic Initiatives Department and will contribute to the development and execution of strategic initiatives. At the direction of the Director of Strategic Initiatives, the analyst will work alongside Business Strategy and Market Research analysts to compile research, prepare deliverables such as documents, reports, or presentations, provide analytical and strategic support when needed, and assist with a range of projects to support the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and analyze the successes/failures of our direct and indirect competition, as well as partners or service provides within our industry.
- Identify opportunities for growth that become apparent through internal and external research and analysis.
- Monitor various news outlets, industry research publications, SEC filings, and other sources to compile relevant data and developments and to identify actionable insights.
- Work alongside other team members to prepare deliverables for surfacing relevant insights or opportunities.
- Assist the Director of Strategic Initiatives and/or company management with other research and corporate strategy projects as needed.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field is required; an advanced degree in Management, Risk Management, Economics, Business Administration, MBA, or similar field is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience within the insurance or financial services industry is preferred.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal; the ability to create detailed professional reports
- Demonstrable mid-level Excel and/or Power BI skills required
- Must have a creative yet critically thinking mind-set. Ability to derive solutions and opportunities from analysis of data and/or research.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Must have strong work ethic along with a willingness and advanced capacity to learn.
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.