Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
- Job Title
- Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Other Location
RxSense is a privately held health technology company whose mission is to make prescription drugs more affordable for everyone. We build technology platforms and data solutions that enable our customers to manage pharmacy benefits on behalf of their members, employees, or clients (e.g. health plans, employers, health systems, etc). RxSense also provides prescription benefit solutions directly to millions of people through its consumer brand, SingleCare. We have saved our customers over $4B on prescription medications since 2015.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, the company has experienced double-digit growth every year since its inception in 2015. The company has been recognized by Forbes as a Top Startup in 2020 and 2021 and recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies. Our team members have come from some of the country's most innovative and successful companies in healthcare and technology and together we have created a culture of opportunity, innovation, accountability, and trust. We are working together to solve big problems and create value in an industry that is personal for everyone - healthcare.
RxSense is looking for a data analyst for the RxSense Data and Analytics organization. Responsibilities include:
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with business counterparts to understand the business context and requirements and apply them as a basis for the utilization and analysis of data.
- Gain a deep understanding of the data model, critical data entities, and data elements in the data warehouse, data marts, and related databases.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources for the purpose of analysis and reporting to business stakeholders.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Work with various other members from Data Engineering, BI, and Analytics teams to assist with building of product solutions
- Expertise in data models, data modelling, and ER modelling.
- Ability to understand the business context and underlying processes, and to correlate them to data.
- Deep knowledge of SQL and experience with data retrieval, data wrangling, and manipulation
- Experience with reporting packages (e.g. Qlik, Tableau) and statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability in requirements gathering, report writing, and presenting findings.
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in a data-rich environment
- 3 years of experience in the PBM or pharmacy discount card industry is highly desirable
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics. A graduate degree is a plus.