Bilingual Sales Manager
- Job Title
- Bilingual Sales Manager
- Job ID
- Remote Work,
- Other Location
Modern Marketing & Commerce (MMC) is a sales transformation company working with manufacturers and distributors in the Building Products space. Many of MMC's clients are industry leaders, tapping MMC's sales and marketing expertise to design, plan, and execute growth strategies that transform the customer experience.
To support our growth, MMC is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Sales Manager to lead and develop our Inside Sales team. The Sales Manager will make decisions regarding people and manage their team(s), which will include team members that work remotely, through team meetings and 1:1 interaction, to develop agents, implement performance improvement plans, and inspire and motivate the team. The Sales Manager is responsible to ensure the team has the training and tools to perform their jobs in such a way as to meet and exceed expectations.
- Team management and performance.
- Attainment of account goals, service levels and financial targets.
- Championing quality; ensure call quality meets company and client standards
- Adherence to process and standard operating procedures.
- Partner with Career Services team with recruiting, interviewing, selecting and hiring new sales reps., as well as, coordinate a structured plan to onboard new hires.
- Responsible for performance management of the agents including setting expectations, monitoring and reviewing results.
- Conduct performance reviews to identify areas of improvement and deliver feedback through recognition, rewards, or disciplinary action, with assistance from Human Resources, when necessary.
- Maintain agent work schedules including assignments, training, vacations and paid time off, telecommuting, cover for absences and overtime scheduling/
- Responsible for training team on account-related topics and supporting MMC with application and data management training.
- Develop effective call guides/scripts and monitor campaign and list penetration
- Responsible for pulling data from various platforms and providing feedback and insights. Using the data to define the required action plan and managing team members through the actions to achieve the desired goals.
- Involvement in industry related activities and events (webinars and tradeshows) and visiting customer facilities
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Five or more years of successful management experience required, preferably in a sales environment.
- Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish - written and spoken
- Experience in a contact center and/or tele-sales environment.
- Must possess successful sales and customer service and customer relations experience.
- Leadership experience – Mentored others to drive toward a common goal using best practices and tactics.
- Industry experience is preferred