- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Other Location
Vereco is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for managing corporate office operations and providing high-level administrative support to company executives by preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, accounts payable, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Manages complex calendars for executives; assists in the prioritization of items to ensure the best use of the executive’s time.
- Plans and organizes on-site and off-site meetings, presentations, and events to include catering, meeting space, and audio-visual resources.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive's behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- Management of vendor relationships, including researching invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Prepares expense reports and complex travel arrangements both for executives and field staff through Concur.
- Manages and processes company-wide travel and expenses through Concur, including reviewing expense reports for compliance prior to payment.
- Assists with special projects and supports other departments as needed.
- Provides general administrative support to the CEO, CFO, and other senior leadership.
- Acts as point of contact for administrative support and the CEO.
- Acts as a Liaison with outside suppliers and vendors ensuring the corporate office is fully stocked with office supplies, equipment, and break room snacks.
- Ability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred; or combination of education and work experience. Experience in business, finance, accounting or related field is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience supporting C-level executive(s) preferred
- 3+ years of experience in office management preferred
- Advanced computer skills demonstrating high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Adobe.
- Any prior experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks or Netsuite is a plus
- Prior experience with Concur expense reporting is a plus
- Must be able to take initiative, multi-task competing deadlines, stay organized, and remain focused in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Ability to make decisions independently, establish trust, and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrates the following competencies: excellent written and verbal communication skills, project management and prioritization skills, customer service skills, and people management and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.