BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Requirement ID
- Linthicum Heights / Quantico / Remote,
- Other Location
Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Linthicum Heights, MD / Quantico, VA / Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: Metronome is looking for Project Coordinator.
- Must have prior experience supporting government contracts and an eagerness to learn more.
- Must have desires to learn Program / Project Management and be a quick learner.
- Will work directly with senior management providing any support to the project; i.e. customer interaction, schedule support, budgeting support, timekeeping support, taking meeting notes, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience supporting projects, programs, working with budgets, schedules, administrative support of programs, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Program Finance skills.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts.
- Proactively identify actions and provide accurate, professional responses to the customer.
- Track down information and prepare reports and/or briefs to send to the customer.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Experience with meeting facilitation and recording minutes and actions.
- Strong communication and organization skills – must be detail oriented.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- MS Project experience.
- Program/ Project scheduling experience.
- Prior experience with the Army is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar field.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills