COVID-19 & CALIFORNIA MANDATE ANNOUNCEMENT - WE'RE OPEN
- Job Title
- Composite Technician
- Job ID
- Livermore, CA 94551
- Other Location
For over 35 years, ACP Composites has been a leading manufacturer of custom composite solutions as well as off-the-shelf stock product solutions. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective components through the use of innovative techniques.
We are looking for Experienced Composite Technicians!
- Composite Fabrication: assemble and bond carbon fiber pre-preg hand-formed parts; lay up experience.
- Perform post-production processing: countersinking, bonding and finishing by filing, sanding, grinding, cleaning, cutting, deburring, trimming and hand working materials.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines and customer demands.
- Follow standard document procedures, including filling out Travelers and initialing paperwork.
- Some composite fabrication experience preferred.
- Working ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Mechanically inclined, experience in working with hand tools such as cutting tools and shaping tools.