- Job Title
- Survey Coordinator
- Job ID
- Des Moines, IA 50322
- Other Location
Founded in 1959, Bishop Engineering continues to be centered on a good work ethic and commitment to providing honest and knowledgeable service to our customers. We take pride in the fact that we have always been located in Urbandale and have had the opportunity to help shape communities in central Iowa through our involvement in various projects over the years. Although a lot has changed since the company’s birth, some things remain the same; Bishop is still dedicated to offering our clients the quality of service needed to attain engineering success.
As a Survey Coordinator for Bishop Engineering, you will be the main point of contact for our survey departments. You will lead the charge with setup, scheduling, and oversight of the surveying process, working closely with internal teammates, clients and vendors. You will be a key player in the development of central Iowa and how we grow as a community. At Bishop Engineering you will also have opportunities to participate in community entrenchment, philanthropic events, sporting games, and company sponsored family-fun like picnics and canoeing trips.
- Act as a main point of contact for field team and provide contractors, clients, and survey crews with appropriate schedules, equipment, and materials to complete tasks safely and efficiently.
- Review project requirements and prepare survey plans with internal team to meet project deadlines and budgets.
- Assist with research of new projects, proposals, and development of improved internal processes.
- Consult with contractors, providers and other outside vendors regarding surveying updates and progress.
- Survey Chief experience is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble Robotic & GPS is preferred.
For additional questions on this role, please contact our recruiting team directly at (402) 290-6018 OR email@example.com