- Job Title
- Job ID
- Remote Work,
- Other Location
The Recruiter will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire, and retain the most qualified employees.
- Develop and execute the talent acquisition strategy for the entire organization.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment efforts for all positions within the organization including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine current and future staffing needs; identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Create and post job openings in MMC’s applicant tracking system, on job boards, and other social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Oversee the offer process and answers general inquires.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire.
- Lead regular staffing meetings
- Participate in job fairs and hosts recruitment events, virtual or in-person.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates for the purpose of future hiring.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and best recruiting strategies/practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Will be required to perform other job duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Ideal candidate will have experience and/or exposure in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social media recruiting.
- Proven ability to communicate and effectively “sell” an organization’s value proposition.
- In depth knowledge with Talent or Applicant Tracking Systems and Software
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication, video, marketing, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet.
- Possess strong persuasive and negotiation skills with ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
Four -year Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field is preferred. Will consider equivalent combination of education plus experience. Prefer three to five years of recruitment experience from entry level up to senior management, director level.
- Remote work environment. Candidates must have a suitable work environment that allows them to perform all job requirements. High Speed Internet access is required. Minimum required band width is 36Mbps down and 5Mbps up.
- Dependent on MMC requirements, travel may be required.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule to accommodate department or business needs.