Scientist, Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Job Title
- Scientist, Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Job ID
- Boulder, CO
- Other Location
OnKure’s Drug Discovery team has immediate openings for drug discovery scientists with experience in biochemistry and/or cell biology.
What You Will Achieve:
You will work in a highly interactive, fast-paced, team environment to develop clinical drug candidates.
How You Will Achieve It:
- Lead from the bench to influence drug discovery projects
- Design and execute high value experiments across biochemistry and cell biology
- Establish assays for weekly SAR testing in 384 well format. If necessary, transfer to external CRO or execute internally.
- Focus on innovative and complex assay design to support compound advancement toward the clinic
- Collaborate across disciplines to define critical experiments
Please submit a Cover Letter with your application.About OnKure:
- MS, or PhD in biochemistry related science
- Experience in small molecule drug discovery in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical setting
- Experience with automation and external CRO management is a plus
- Experience in enzymology and kinetic assay development is a plus
OnKure, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of best-in-class precision medicines that target biologically validated drivers of cancer. Using its proven structure-based drug design approach, the Company is building a robust pipeline of tumor-agnostic candidates that are designed to achieve optimal tolerability and efficacy. OnKure is currently developing its lead clinical candidate, OKI-179, an oral, selective Class I HDAC inhibitor, for the treatment of both hematological and solid tumors.
To attract the very best talent, OnKure offers a generous compensation and benefits package that includes competitive pay, performance-based bonus opportunities, stock options, insurance coverage (health, dental, life, and disability), self-managed paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with company match. We operate on a flexible schedule that allows a combination of both in-office and home-based work.
Annual compensation range for this role, based on experience, is $100,000-$135,000.
OnKure is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected factors.