Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- Job ID
- Fairfax, VA 22030
- Other Location
Who we are:
CC Pace is a small boutique business and information technology consulting firm located in Fairfax, Virginia. We are recognized leaders in a variety of industries for our services, including financial services consulting, healthcare consulting, agile training and coaching, custom application development, and IT staffing.
Our People are Our Most Important Asset – is our corporate motto! We value long-term, mutually beneficial, client and employee relationships. We hire and retain top-notch employees with an average tenure of 12+ years, we conduct business with the utmost integrity, and provide outstanding value and service with every client engagement. And we offer flexibility so that you have an amazing work/life balance!
Who Are You:
As a full-time Technical Recruiter, you are part of our Talent Acquisition team. Your passion is people, working with both internal clients and potential candidates to address their needs and meet their requirements. You are a self-starter and a team player who has experience in full lifecycle recruiting. If you have technical recruiting experience, it’s a huge plus! You enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment and like being part of an energetic team!
What you will do as a Talent Acquisition team member:
- Work with a fun, engaging, supportive team (ok, enough about us, but we are really all these things!) who enjoy having a good time while achieving company, team, and individual growth and success.
- Talk with lots of people as you engage with technical candidates and match their talents and personalities to the appropriate open positions.
- Tackle daily changing priorities (no two days are the same, you will never be bored) and use your exceptional detective skills to solve recruiting “cases”.
- Attend webinars, meet-ups, job fairs, and other professional social events to build a pipeline of technical resources (these kinds of activities are a great way to build your network).
- Be a key team member by establishing trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers, and candidates.
- Clearly document, audit, and track candidates in our applicant tracking system that is user-friendly (really, it is super easy to use).
This job is for you if you are:
- An outgoing & energetic person who likes to have fun at work and has a positive attitude.
- A team-player with the ability to look at the big-picture in addition to achieving individual goals.
- A resourceful and creative problem solver.
- An innovator of new ideas and approaches to build candidate attraction and retention by thinking outside the box.
- Adaptable and effective in a changing work environment with the ability to stay focused whether in the office or working remotely.
- An awesome communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer you:
A competitive salary/commission plan, and a generous benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, dental & vision insurance, Flex Spending, LTD, tuition reimbursement, adoption benefit, training & development, paid leave, profit sharing bonus plan, and more.
Get social with us, when you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions