- Job Title
- Client Manager
- Job ID
- King of Prussia, PA
- Other Location
Vereco is seeking a Client Manager to serve as the first point of contact for Document Services, dealing with the key customer stakeholders and act as the focal point for customer satisfaction. Ensure the flow of the department consistently moves in the proper direction and all staff members of the Document Services department are trained and able to complete required tasks, providing necessary updates as needed. The Client Manager leads the department personnel within the account. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to the Document Services department and the actions of the team members directly reflect positively or negatively on the department. All members of the department are expected to treat every customer with the highest level of respect and assist in resolving customer problems.
If you are a troubleshooter and a team player who approaches your job with energy, enthusiasm and integrity, we want to talk to you! You will work closely with the hospital’s IT staff, outside vendors, and the support team to ensure that service delivery exceeds expectations and to contribute to the development of new and emerging business solutions for the client.
The job description reflects management's assignments of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create/Establish/Maintain the Document Services department
- Develop relationships with client/end-users; communicate the action plan to improve the client’s print environment and demonstrate the benefits of Vereco’s program
- Acts as the first point of contact for customer issues and demonstrates a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Foster strong client stakeholder relationships by identifying opportunities to connect with the client and their culture – examples are fundraising events and volunteer activities
- Foster cooperation between departments with onsite team and vendors to ensure the highest quality service to the client
- Gain the trust and respect of the client’s Information Technology (IT) department through proven results and demonstrated understanding of the client IT environment
- Manage all aspects of service operations including meeting service level agreements
- Drive positive customer service survey results and reinforce positive feedback from clients such as verbal acknowledgment, emails, and/or awards
- Support teammates and clients within reasonable accommodations that may be outside of core responsibilities (e.g. walking a client through submitting a helpdesk ticket)
- Perform device assessments to assist in choosing the proper print equipment for any setting and application
- Deliver, create and maintain quarterly operations and service reports
- May include oversite of a team of on-site employee and/or vendor-supplied support staff
- Many activities within the account will require maintaining relationships with internal departments as well as third-party vendors, the Client Manager will need to have a good relationship with all of these parties involved to ensure seamless effective workflow where required
- Proactively manage and monitor the client print environment to identify issues and find solutions to ensure seamless delivery of Vereco services
- Monitor, support, respond, and follow up on customer support requests/helpdesk tickets and escalate issues timely to avoid service delays
- Answers incoming customer phone calls, emails, and service tickets and takes appropriate action.
- Contacts the appropriate service provider to dispatch service for each service ticket or complete a supply order to fulfill the customer's request.
- Inputs data into Excel, Service Desk, and Vendor Web Portals.
- Managing customer focus: Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
- The Client Manager must maintain a level of involvement outside of the day to day operational tasks
- Must understand what clients, employees, and vendors are interested in as well as what their main concerns are within their working environment.
- The Client Manager must have a detailed understanding of the accounts policies and procedures to ensure alignment with proper protocol, to be able to offer a higher level of value to our clients.
- Examples include, but are not limited to, HIPAA compliance, and waste implications of equipment that we utilize
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
- Personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, and clean driving record
- Strong time management and organization skills
- The ability to remain flexible and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Proven experience working with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional
- Strong people skills; able to build and maintain professional, trusting relationships with client, and vendors; able to quickly and effectively learn and adapt to various personality styles and reporting relationships
- Microsoft Office skills; proficient in Excel, able to manipulate data, send and receive e-mail
Even Better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Healthcare Industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Technical background in print, copy, scan, fax devices and understanding of network
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time in assigned territory
- Working in a face-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Requires travel throughout hospital complete and grounds, both walking and driving
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, work at floor level and walk long distances
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors.
- Occasional exposure to variations in temperature, noise, mechanical, electrical, fume/odor, chemical, toxic waste, and wet hazards
Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required at the company's expense as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting