Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Director of CX Analytics and optimization
- Job Title
- Director of CX Analytics and optimization
- Job ID
- Other Location
Reporting to the Vice President of Digital Customer Experience, you will lead the collection, analysis, and reporting of data-driven insights and act as the senior subject matter expert on the digital team for providing actionable eCommerce intelligence to key internal and external stakeholders.
You will use advanced data modeling and analytical techniques to collect and interpret data identified throughout the customer journey across multiple properties and leverage these insights to inform strategic decision-making in support of business outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to align business goals, KPIs/OKRs, and analytics use-cases for each of our digital properties
- Build, develop, and maintain data models, reporting infrastructure, and visualization tools needed to deliver analytical insights at-scale
- Define insights, reports, and dashboards that will lead to a data-driven approach to business decisions and product development prioritization
- Collaborate with the enterprise data team to identify opportunities to plug digital properties into the broader data platform planning, technologies, and processes needed to scale
- Act as primary contact for our Google Analytics 360 partner and internal business analytics team to oversee managing, maintaining and monitoring of our tagging strategy
Education and Work Experience:
- BA/BS with strong academic record, preferably in a quantitative discipline like economics, mathematics, or statistics; extra points for an advanced degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in analytics leadership positions with 3+ years in an optimization-focused role in a technology (preferably eCommerce) environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing, developing, and managing performance dashboards and reports; experience with tools like DataStudio/Looker/PowerBI/Tableau a plus
- Understanding of statistical methods for optimization experimentation (A/B/n, MVT, regression modeling); experience with tools like Optimizely/Google Optimize/VWO/Adobe Target a plus
- Track-record working across business, product, and engineering teams, analyzing, optimizing, and personalizing user experiences; experience with tools like FullStory, HotJar, and CrazyEgg a plus
- Entrepreneurial leader – ability to develop and lead strategy while getting down in the weeds with the team to drive fast and effective execution from day 1 with limited resources
- Effective communication skills and ability to interact comfortably with stakeholders across product, engineering, and business at multiple organizational levels
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.