BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
SharePoint Web Developer
- Job Title
- SharePoint Web Developer
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Title: SharePoint Web Developer
Location: NGA NCE, Springfield, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The SharePoint Developer designs, configures, implements, and deploys SharePoint custom solutions to support business processes using SharePoint 2013 out-of-the-box capabilities and SharePoint Designer 2013. Understands SharePoint 2013 technologies and the different out of the box web parts and their functionality are needed for this role. Support day-to-day operations and administration of an organization's internal and/or external web sites. Understands SharePoint design, page layouts, and usability. Reviews web sites for adherence to organization specifications and standards. Troubleshoots system-related problems as needed. Development tasks include design, development and maintenance of web sites using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2013. Serves as a key contributor to innovation and building proof-of-concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future site releases.
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010/2013 technologies and SharePoint Designer 2013
- Possesses knowledge of web design principles and proficiency with web publishing software and protocols (e.g., FTP, HTTP)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience gathering user requirements and writing design documents with the ability to understand the “big picture” and identify and resolve key issues
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and a sense of ownership and commitment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area from an accredited academic institution
- Three to five years of experience working with SharePoint and SharePoint Designer Platform (with recent experience using 2010 and 2013) in an administrative and end-user support capacity in a formal academic or professional education and training environment Minimum Education/Experience: A combination of higher education and experience that comprises 5 years.
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments
- Understands and is familiar with relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, and SQL
- Knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies
- Development skills with an understanding of Web Services architecture and design
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, SQL, and REST
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud graphics applications
- High School diploma or equivalent
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills