BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Contracts and Acquisition Analyst
- Job Title
- Contracts and Acquisition Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD
- Other Location
Title: Contracts and Acquisition Analyst
Location: ICCB, Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The Contractor shall prepare and deliver agreement (contracts, grants, other transactions, cooperative agreements, etc.) products to IARPA's R&D Contracting Officers. The Contractor shall provide contract support for the entire program lifecycle, from source selection activities through closeout. Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Draft agreement documents.
- Execution and delivery of data calls, contract folder development & filing, ad min prep and closeout.
- Support solicitation process to include compliance checks, cost analysis, records maintenance, and communications.
- Maintain Pre-award data in the metrics database.
- Track R&D contractor deliverables to ensure terms and conditions are met
- Preparing audit finding reconciliation reports for the Contracting Officer
- Supporting the establishment of new processes, documents and file maintenance for the IARPA contract’s function.
The Contractor shall provide personnel capable of providing contract management support and will assist in preparing documentation related to the acquisition and procurement packages. Documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- Acquisition Strategy
- Acquisition Plan
- Contract Data Classification Guides
- Sole Source Justification Memorandum
- Statement of Work (SOW) / Statement of Objectives (SOO)
- Proposal Evaluation Criteria (PEC)
- Proposal Evaluation Plan (PEP)
- Proposal Preparation Instructions (PPI)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited university (or 4 equivalent years of experience) plus 5 years of IC experience with contracts or acquisitions.
- Demonstrated experience with IC contracting process; working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contracting procedures, types, and methods, including formal advertising, negotiation, fixed-price, and cost contracting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost and price procedures/techniques to evaluate offers and responsibility of contractors on the basis of competition, historical costs, reports from auditors or technical specialists, contractor cost breakdowns regarding labor, materials, overhead, and profit, or other evaluation criteria and selection processes where the information is usually available.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to prepare and present information for senior level briefings, develop and interpret policies and guidelines, defend recommendations, and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated superior organization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent activities of varying complexity, including changing priorities and short turn-around times.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer and web-based applications including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service with all levels of management.
- Prior experience with customer.
- Master’s degree.
- BA/BS Degree
- 4 years of relevant work experience may be substituted for degree.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills