Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Jr. Data Analyst
- Job Title
- Jr. Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Sunrise, FL 33023
- Other Location
- The Jr. Data Analyst is part of our Medicare Call Center Division. The position is part-time or full-time, offering a flexible schedule within a Monday-Friday workweek. Mandatory that the person report on-site to our location in Sunrise, FL. No remote work. This role is responsible for partnering with various groups across the enterprise to run a multitude of prescribed and ad hoc analytics as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle various marketing reports and data analytics
• Liaison between marketing, sales operations and corporate finance to report on performance, forecasting and KPIs
• Assist in drafting marketing spend and optimizing efficiency
• Look for trends and make suggestions for business improvement and growth
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS):
• High school diploma required. A degree in the Computer Science, Business Analytics, Finance, Economics/Statistics or equivalent quantitative discipline is preferred.
• 1+ years of call center, media buying, media/marketing analytics or data analytics experience is preferred
PHYSICAL, MENTAL & SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
• Proficient in MS Excel, Power BI, SQL, VBA and other data management platforms is preferred
• Hands on experience with Five9 and Salesforce a plus!
• The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team is required
• Effective written, verbal, and listening communication skills are required
• The ability to effectively communicate numerical data, trends, etc. to others
$21 - $24 an hour
It may also require long periods of time spent concentrating on the computer and detailed output, therefore requiring exceptional focus and attention to detail.
- Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 20 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
- Non Remote Position
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.