Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Sr. Financial Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33618
- Other Location
The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for implementing value-creating projects, continually improving the reporting suite for key performance indicators, and communicating trends & findings to leadership. This position is highly dynamic with 70% of focus on business intelligence & modeling business opportunities with 30% of focus on recurring tasks related to financial forecast and financial results reporting. This role will assist in evaluating business processes and data to drive the daily financial and operational performance of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare, analyze and report key performance indicators
• Provide financial and resource modeling support for various initiatives while communicating insights and variability in assumptions
• Complete the day-to-day metrics reporting and analysis for assigned projects
• Partner with data scientists to leverage various analytic and reporting tools
• Recommend actionable business improvements
• Research and resolve inquiries from various functional areas
• Maintain communication with management relating to issues, deliverables, and financial impact of business decisions
• Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial close analysis including ability explain the underlying business drivers of those results
• Perform special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
Education and Work Experience:
• BA in Business / Finance, MBA is a plus
• 5+ years related experience, preferably in a corporate setting
• Natural affinity to learn key business processes and systems
• Detail-orientation with ability to identify and understand relationships between key variables
• Willingness to challenge assumptions, and seek continuous improvement in business processes and results
• Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
• Data driven and proficient with analytics and reporting tools (e.g. Excel, BI visualization, databases)
• Absolute dedication to high quality, accurate, and defendable analysis
• Responsible for collaborating with key business functions (finance, business development, operations, accounting, technology)
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.