Account Manager - Inside Sales - Denver, CO
- Job Title
- Account Manager - Inside Sales - Denver, CO
- Job ID
- Denver, CO
- Other Location
OmniCable is a trusted redistributor of specialty wire and cable to electrical wholesalers, and is staffed with the most experienced professionals in the industry. Currently, we are looking for a talented and tenacious Account Manager that thrives in a rapid Inside Sales environment to join OmniCable’s Sales Team.
What You’ll Do:
The Account Manager will sell our full range of specialty wire and cable, including related wire and cable products. The position will focus on a defined medium to large size territory with new and existing business accounts while developing and maintaining long-term relationships with electrical distribution personnel to facilitate future sales growth. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer and revenue growth objectives. You must be energetic and comfortable building business relationships over the phone, negotiating and closing sales, and prioritizing inbound and outbound calls.
- Account Development - Proactively engages entire account base on an appropriate basis to promote OmniCable awareness and cultivate business. Close sales and achieve monthly quotas. Aware of new developments within the wire and cable industry including competitive information.
- Account Management - Develops account growth and profitability in accordance with quota and territory assignment by Manager. Orders wire and cable solutions according to customer needs and objectives; ensures the timely and successful delivery of quotes.
- Customer Relationships - Provides product knowledge as well as friendly and efficient customer service throughout Builds and maintain strong, long-lasting vendor and ED relationships. Operates as the key point of contact for any and all wire and cable matters specific to electrical distributor partners that are assigned to them and to others while covering.
- Communication/ Collaboration - Communicates the progress of orders, tracking, and closure for customers. Collaborates as a team member with the AM’s, DSM and RM to ensure growth attainment.
- Finances - Forecast and track key quote/order progress and account metrics.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of Inside Sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience in a high call volume environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- 2 years of industrial and/or B2B sales with demonstrated negotiation skills
- Technical certifications (Mechanical / Electrical / etc. ...)
OmniCable, an employee-owned company, is a premier redistributor of wire and cable, electrical products, and value-added services. OmniCable empowers our industry to be successful by providing an exceptional experience through operational excellence, accuracy and precision, and a partnership approach to enable the right products to be in the right place at the right time.
Omni Cable is an ESOP Company. Our employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) is a defined contribution plan that provides our employees with an ownership interest in the company. Our employee-owners are all working towards the same goal, which is our mission statement: To be the best vendor to our customers, the best customer to our vendors, and the best employer to our employee-owners.
We believe in empowering your future! Don’t believe us? See for yourself at Glassdoor/Omni-Cable
Besides earning a competitive wage, Omni Cable offers these other great benefits:
- No-cost Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Above Budget Profit-Sharing Incentive (ABPI) Program
- Competitive Medical & HSA / Dental / Vision / Prescription Plans
- No-cost Group Term Life / Short & Long Term Disability / AD&D
- 401k Plan with annual discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Fund
- Onboarding, Mentorship, & Professional Development Programs
- Various Committee Leadership Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
- OmniCares Charitable Giving & Volunteer Opportunities (supported by the OmniCable Foundation)
- Passionate Support of Work / Life Balance
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Minimum 3 years of Inside Sales experience
• Demonstrated track record of over-achieving sales quotas
• Strong phone presence and experience in a high call volume environment
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficiency with corporate productivity and presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records.