BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Imagery Analyst
- Requirement ID
- St Louis, MO
- Other Location
Title: Imagery Analyst
Location: NGA NCW, St Louis, MO
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The Imagery Analyst job description includes extracting and/or acquiring geospatial information, derivative information and multi-INT data for analysis, visualization and modeling to solve problems and enhance the GEOINT knowledge of mission-specific intelligence issues. This also includes extracting specific mission-related feature data in accordance with NGA data and product specifications and with respect to non-standard product requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in imagery intelligence (35G or similar)
- Experience with datasets, visualization, and models for inclusion in standard and formalized NGA intelligence analysis products, such as GN’s, Cables, and NIBs that result in the authorship of 6-9 standard, coordinated NGA intelligence reports per year. NGA uses ESRI, ArcGIS, SOCET Set, and Socet for ArcGIS software.
- Experience with commercial imagery, panchromatic data, spectral data, and SAR/OPIR data.
- Knowledge of programming in Visual Basic and experience working with GIS and photogrammetry presentations, complete task in a timely manner with minimal supervision, and the ability to work cooperatively and effectively as a team member.
- Proficiency using ITT ENVI COTS image processing software, ERADAS IMAGINE, MS Office, Windows, and knowledge of programming languages such as IDL, R, Python.
- Familiarity with commercial and civil data sources, integration of resulting data into ArcGIS.
- Well versed in the use of internet relay chat.
- Skilled in data mining using M3, open-source reporting and other intelligence sources.
- Knowledgeable with ArcGIS and RemoteView or comparable ELT software.
- Capable of performing geo-locational mensuration functions, extracting coordinates and positional relationships from digital database systems.
- Ability to maintain and uses geospatial databases
- Knowledge on intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating and analyzing information
- Knowledge of geographical and cultural aspects of foreign countries; military capabilities weapon systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- 3+ years of experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills