- Job Title
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68140
- Other Location
Whether it is concepting new ideas or improving an existing product to enhance productivity – Ceres is ready to help bring ideas to life. We provide concept generation, detailed design, prototyping, testing, refinement, as well as manufacturing specialized machinery and purpose-built attachments. Our team of Mechanical, Industrial and Electrical Certified Professional Engineers has nearly 100 years of combined experience, and they, along with our technicians, welders and fabricators, complete our team of experts in analyzing concept generation, designing, and specifying components for complex systems and then bring them to life through our manufacturing capabilities.
The Welder Technician is responsible for applying appropriate welding processes to build, test, trouble-shoot, repair and modify existing electronic and electrical equipment to join, surface and fabricate parts or metal or other weldable materials as specified by work order, blueprints or sketches.
- Repair broken and cracked parts, holes, etc. in machinery.
- Modify new and existing products to better service customer needs.
- Assist other technicians with technical issues and questions related to repair work performed.
- Prepare estimates and quotes for fabrication and welding repair jobs for sales and service.
- Maintain inventory of needed supplies for immediate use in various repair jobs.
- Order raw materials to fabricate parts via purchase orders.
- We are interested in knowing the nuts and bolts of who you are, so tell us about your proud moments and accomplishments that got you to where you are today.
- Tell us about your related experiences and training. What tools have you worked with?
- Let us know how your background aligns with this position’s responsibilities.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Ceres specializes in equipment and attachments that require a high degree of mechanical, hydraulic and/or electrical functionality. Our team of engineers, along with our technicians, welders and fabricators, have over 100 years of combined experience in:
• Concept Generation
• Specifying complex systems
• Manufacturing capabilities
Ceres is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Ceres shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.