CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Database Management Administrator
- Job Title
- Database Management Administrator
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. seeks an experienced Database Management Administrator to support a federal contract in the National Capital Region. The position is subject to contract award.
Minimum Required Experience
- Experience administering, testing, and implement computer databases
- Experience applying knowledge of database management systems
- Experience coordinating changes to computer databases
- Experience planning, coordinating, and implementing security measures to safeguard computer databases
- Experience maintaining databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and data mining skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to learn and apply technical concepts to assigned duties
- Ability to explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of drawing conclusions to address business problems
- Experience planning, implementing, and maintaining documents
- Experience with the use of both traditional and innovative digital approaches to capture, interpret, implement, and share knowledge with stakeholders
- Experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Online management (e.g., developing, customizing, and administering sites in these environments)
- Experience with implementing and maintaining enterprise-wide databases
- Experience preparing and delivering communication (e.g. briefings, e-mails, and memos) to senior government executives
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
Desired: Bachelor’s Degree
Acceptable Substitutions: Associate’s Degree plus 4 years of additional relevant experience; or 6 years of additional relevant work experience
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Must maintain IAT Level II certification
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Secret Security Clearance
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Savings Account
Employee Assistant Program
Educational Assistance Program
Learning & Development Programs
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Pay Range
- $100,000.00 Annually to $115,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951