Centric Fiber is a start-up telecommunications Company that is looking to disrupt the market and provide the fastest most reliable service for Internet and Phone service available. Centric Fiber partners with home builders to install superior fiber infrastructure directly in the ground during beginning phases of development. This means all homes in a community are already hardwired for high-speed fiber internet, without added costs or complications.
WE'VE GOT SOME SWEET GIGS, CHECK 'EM OUT!
- Job Title
- Sales Representative
- Job ID
- THE WOODLANDS, TX 77382
- Other Location
Centric Fiber is a telecommunications Company that is disrupting the market and providing the fastest most reliable fiber service available. Centric Fiber partners with home builders to install superior fiber infrastructure directly in the ground during beginning phases of development. This means all homes in a community are already hardwired for high-speed fiber internet, without added costs or complications.
The GigaGuide will be the main interface for home builders and subscribers in residential communities. This position will collaborate with builders to coordinate joint marketing activities and create marketing collateral. The main responsibility of the GigaGuide will be to convert residential homebuyers into Centric Fiber customers.
Customer & Technical Service Responsibilities
- Provide customer assistance, education and information on services, customer equipment and products.
- Promote marketing and sales efforts during each customer and potential customer contact.
- Take appropriate action to expedite workflow to consistently meet customer appointments and company commitments.
- Interface with customer and technical service departments to collaborate on subscriber issues, develop troubleshooting and corrective action plans, work scheduling, and ticket clearing.
- Support customer owned integrations/connectivity – e.g., troubleshooting Alexa devices, TV WiFi connectivity, laptop connectivity, etc.
- Install, service, disconnect, change, or reconnect telephony and modem equipment, serving customer residences.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with all applicable company procedures and in compliance with all municipal, state, and federal laws and guidelines.
- From time-to-time report back to operations on the status of community development activities – e.g., home build inventory, construction starts, closings, etc.
- Participate in community and company social media outlets – monitor company commentary, respond to complaints and accolades, monitor community happenings.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least three years of related telecommunications or mass media experience.
- Prefer related experience in a small office environment.
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions.
- Use your communication skills to resolve customer’s concerns.
- Proven track record of building customer relationships, with the ability to earn customer loyalty.