MyEyeDr. is seeking a full-time Eyewear Consultant to join our practice located in Bear, DE!
MyEyeDr. is a premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. We are looking for a passionate Eyewear Consultant that can provide patients with exceptional customer service.
The Eyewear Consultant is responsible for fitting, measuring, and adjusting eyeglasses under the direct supervision of an optician or optometrist to exceed the patients’ needs and expectations.
The ideal candidate will enjoy personal interactions with patients and have proficient computer skills, attention to detail, excellent organizational and verbal communication skills.
Benefits MyEyeDr offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Competitive salary
- Tax-Free Savings Plan
- Paid holidays
- Discounts on products and services!
- Commission and bonuses!
Eyewear Consultant Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze prescriptions.
- Make recommendations from our wide selection of stylish eyewear.
- Educate patient on the adaptation of new Rx’s and care of lenses.
- Maximize sales by understanding promos and other key areas.
- Provide patients with a comprehensive explanation of their insurance benefits.
Eyewear Consultant Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of related experience within a similar office environment.
- High School degree/GED required. AA or BA/BS in the related field is desirable.
- Proficiency in utilization of automated equipment and systems standards to the optometry industry
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and ensure that patient commitments/deadlines are met.
- Bilingual highly preferred- English /Spanish
The ideal Eyewear Consultant will have strong communication skills to establish rapport and long-lasting relationships with patients. Previous sales experience preferred in a similar type of retail role or customer service setting.
Bring your career into focus. While making a difference in our patients' lives, we’ll make a difference in yours.
Ready to enjoy a professional career in a fun, inclusive environment? Apply now and learn more.
For more information, please contact Surya Iyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 694.1200.