Vice President of Strategic Account Management
- Job Title
- Vice President of Strategic Account Management
- Job ID
- King of Prussia, PA
- Other Location
The Vice President of Strategic Account Management maintains and expands relationships with assigned strategically important clients. The Vice President of Strategic Account Management is responsible for achieving financial targets and assigned account objectives identified during the account management process.
The Vice President of Strategic Account Management represents the entire range of company products and services to the assigned customer while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company
The job description reflects management's assignments of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leverages and maintains productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the assigned customer account.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in an assigned account.
- Proactively leads a joint company- strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three – year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Responsible for coordinating all contract renewal activity for assigned accounts.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Healthcare Management or related field; or equivalent combined education and work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in a large account leadership role in service delivery or similar industry.
- 10+ years of relevant senior-level management experience in a sophisticated and complex metric-driven environment with a focus on executive operations management, including strategic planning and follow-through, budgeting, and P&L.
- Prior business development experience.
- Utilizes strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional, trusting relationships with key stakeholders, executive sponsors, clients, resident teams, and vendors.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing, presentations, and interpersonal communications.
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external partners.
- Ability to collaborate with Executive Leadership and clients to develop strategic plans for process improvement, executing strategies, and following up with service delivery to ensure key metrics are being met.
- Ability to effectively communicate deadlines, delegate tasks, and hold team members accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Ability to manage teams that span different regions, states, and time zones.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen.
- Demonstrates the following competencies: excellent verbal and written communication skills, planning and organization skills, project management and prioritization skills, and teamwork skills.
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time nationally.
- Working in a face-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequent use of hands to fingers, and ability to reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate written or online documentation.
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors.
- Occasional exposure to variations in temperature, noise, mechanical, electrical, fume/odor, chemical, toxic waste, and wet hazards.
Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required at the company’s expense for positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting.