Director of Business Development
- Job Title
- Director of Business Development
- Job ID
- Columbia, SC 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster and more valuable way to research, finance and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes and product. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
Your Impact at Land Intelligence
The Director of Business Development is responsible for overseeing the implementation of business objectives for sales and marketing to drive sales and meet desired quotas.
- This position can be located anywhere in South Carolina, with a preference of Columbia.
- Maintain current client relationships and identifying areas for potential clients
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Collaborate with sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize sales efficiency
- Collaborate in developing, communicating, and implementing the annual budget and strategic growth plan
- Perform other tasks as assigned to help accomplish the Company’s strategic goals
What You Bring To Land Intelligence
We are a startup, but this isn't our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company. We offer a best-in-class benefits package, as we are a Professional Employment Organization (PEO) with our partner Insperity (www.insperity.com) that includes medical, vision, dental and life insurance. Our 401 (k) program offers a employer match , along with a 401(k) profit sharing and performance-based bonuses. • Generous paid time off
- 5+ years of business development experience
- Experience with services such as land development, land acquisition, land surveying, engineering and inspection, aerial mapping and subsurface utility engineering or SaaS are a plus!
- Demonstrated success in business development, marketing, and networking
- Successful experience in contract negotiations, budgets, and fee estimates and contract management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program