Business Intelligence Analyst
- Job Title
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Other Location
Summary of Job
Under general direction of a Business Intelligence Supervisor, this position assists in the coordination of the development, implementation, and evaluation of the organization’s overall performance measurement and management program.
Essential Job Functions
·Build relationship with assigned senior leader and deliver analysis related to key initiatives.
·Assist in the development of an analytical internship program in partnership with local area colleges.
·Perform statistical analysis on key measures to develop goals, measurement correlations and trends.
·Prepare performance measure reports for Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
·Design performance measure dashboards for internal and external communication.
·Monitor and verify the integrity of the data to be reported and review with the Executive Leadership Team before distributing.
·Conduct performance reviews to identify areas of improvement related to business rules and data sources for key measurements.
·Partner with internal and external technology to develop future enhancements to the performance measurement system.
·Help develop and communicate the strategic vision, scope and mission of the Authority and align performance measurements with organization wide objectives.
·Coordinate and aggregate data requests for external project requests – FTA, ABBG, etc.
- Required Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics or related field from an accredited university.
1 year of related analytical experience and an advanced degree is preferred.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with all levels of the organization.
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
· Provide business recommendations and translate business needs into data requirements.
· Preferred knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
· Preferred proficiency in Microsoft PowerBI and SQL.
- Optional Skills
· Responsible for completing all mandatory training classes.
· Responsible for reviewing and complying with all policies, procedures and directives.