Interested in joining our team?
Learn more about our available positions below.
Sr. Revenue Specialist
- Job Title
- Sr. Revenue Specialist
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37205
- Other Location
The Senior Revenue Specialist will be engaged in all efforts of the Interface Structure and Integration processes of the Revenue Cycle. This position will play a key role in resolving system issues to ensure timely and effectiveness of claims processing. . S/he will provide knowledgeable and effective guidance to the Revenue Cycle team and Operations team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation of revenue cycle functions for the onboarding of new clinics and workflow processes.
- Assist with maintaining Centricity/G4 live environment and Citrix Test environment.
- Assist with the transition of newly integrated clinics and determine if all protocols and procedures support the Revenue Cycle Department with the assistance of the Director of Revenue Cycle.
- Work collaboratively with all center staff and Revenue Cycle Department teams to provide support, review processes, and provide feedback and identify areas of opportunities.
- Works closely with leadership to identify revenue cycle issues, create and execute plans for resolution.
- Ensure that all daily and end of the month reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Perform other special duties and projects as assigned to push the company initiates and goals in revenue cycle and operations
- Attend relevant trainings and events aimed at promoting success within the Revenue Cycle Department.
- Work with management on development, upgrades, and enhancements of designated systems.
- Performs hands-on technical work and may act as lead for technical tasks on designated systems.
- Assist in the implementation of end-user processes and workflows related to Revenue Cycle
- Perform any other functions as required by management.
- Manage and maintains EDI agreements for new and existing customers.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience in Revenue Cycle
- Experience with multiple billing and EMR Systems
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CPC, CPB, CHONC and/or ROCC, credentials preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of billing and EMR systems.
- Familiar with Chemotherapy and Radiation Billing
Ability to work in a team environment and be able to multi task. Strong Business and Organizational Competence. Exceptional Customer Service Skills. Strong functional Competence. Interpersonal Skill Competency. Stress Tolerance. Initiative. Adaptability. Accountability. Integrity. Self-Confidence. Time Management Skills with an emphasis on multi-tasking. Ability to maintain a professional, polished image. Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
Physical Demands and work environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasional walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying twenty five pounds maximum, seeing, speaking and hearing. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Work environment: Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.