- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
Vereco is looking for a Technical Project Coordinator plans and coordinates activities to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within a prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Activities include; but are not limited to, client MPS project assessments, equipment installation, MPS project implementations, print device consolidations, product enhancement, technical dress rehearsals (TDR) and Go-Lives, support, and releases.
- Identifies, project scope; coordinates with management and/or others to identify goals, maintain project schedule, and resource planning.
- Develops and manages project plans; including but not limited to, metrics, deliverables, strategy, requirements, risk management, budget, and resource requirements.
- Communicates with team members, internal and external customers, and client representatives in a value-driven, team-oriented way, to review timelines, tasks and resource and application requirements.
- Creates and provides reports and presentations on project progress/status and additional documentation on action items, planning, scheduling, documenting, and tracking project timelines, milestones and deliverables throughout project lifespan; as needed.
- Establishes, modifies, implements, and monitors the database and procedures to enhance timely and efficient workflow.
- Manages project transitions between functional groups and project phases.
- Reviews and analyzes workforce issues to prevent potential problems; analyzes and reports on employees.
- Defines new data requirements and creates reports to support the requirements.
- Proactively manages and adjusts to changes in project scope, identifies potential implications of scope changes, and creates contingency plans/reports as needed.
- Perform client interface and other duties as assigned by manager or needed for the successful execution to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Any of the following certifications are a plus: Lean Six Sigma, Scrum Master, ITIL, PMP
- Demonstrated experience with project delivery in project management/coordination.
- Demonstrated experience with risk management and resource planning.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate multiple teams, interface across functions, encourage collaboration, teamwork, and alignment to execute accordingly.
- Must be familiar with IP networks, configuring printers, cabling, and configuring/connecting desktop devices.
- Previous experience working as a business analyst or in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that includes technology (IT), customer service, and healthcare is a PLUS!
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects at any given time; as well as, have the flexibility to respond to changes in organizational focus and priority.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- A team player that is reliable with ability to work independently and be self-motivated is essential
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes
- Must have a personal vehicle, valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting