Print Shop Specialist (Temporary)
- Job Title
- Print Shop Specialist (Temporary)
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
This is a temporary position with possible hire.
As the Print Production Specialist with our premier client, you will have the important responsibility for executing and meeting the strategic goals and objectives of the print shop program. This role will require the ability to establish relationships with various internal staff at all levels of personnel within the hospital.
You will be responsible for the operations within the print shop, partner with outside vendors, coordinate with your team members and manager to ensure service delivery exceeds expectations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operational Management
- Strategically balance competing priorities and deadline to ensure service delivery and client satisfaction
- Ensuring SLAs are met
- Time management and organizational skills
- Improving processes and finding ways to add value to the client
- Working closely with 3rd parties for cost savings and efficient solutions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Preventative maintenance – through coordinating with the copier manufacturer to ensure high quality output
- Client Relationship Management
- Strong people skills, able to build rapport with both internal and external resources
- Follow up with clients to communicate projects deadlines and expectations, verify print projects, and escalations as needed
- Proactively communicate potential issues
- Actively communicating and relaying vital information to set deadlines and keep everyone on track and updated
- Demonstrate technical ability and skill set to help with copy/printing process and timelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign; and other 3rd party pre-flight software.
- Experience in Print Production Operations, and customer service is required.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Technical background with print, copy, scan, fax devices and understanding of network infrastructure and software applications.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes
Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting.
- Operational Management