Patient Access Representative
- Job Title
- Patient Access Representative
- Job ID
- Sault Saint Marie, MI 49783
- Other Location
Patient Access Representative, Outpatient Clinic
War Memorial Hospital located in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, is hiring a full-time Patient Access Representative for our Outpatient Clinic.
Striving to serve the needs of our region for more than 100 years, War Memorial Hospital is loyal to the community and region and will continue to strive for excellence in healthcare.
Under the supervision of the Outpatient Clinics Access Manager, the access representative is responsible for acknowledging customers entering the clinic, accurately registering patients, answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, collecting copayments, and other assigned duties so the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
Patient Access Representative Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Accurately types a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Able to handle money, patient bills, and performs addition, subtractions, and figuring.
- Must have the ability to work independently and organize several projects.
- Ability to operate a computer system. Experience in online scheduling preferred.
- General filing knowledge and ability to operate basic office machines.
Benefits of working at War Memorial Hospital
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Assistance
- No Healthcare Premiums for Individuals or Families
- Available HAS
- Retirement Matching
- Short Term Disability 70% of Salary
War Memorial Hospital believes in purpose, worthwhile work, and making a difference in our great community. Apply today for the Patient Access Representative position and join us on our Journey to Excellence!
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at War Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. War Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state, and local statutes, regulations, and ordinances.
- Required Skills
• High School Diploma or GED
• Accurately types a minimum of 40 words per minute.
• Able to handle money, patient bills, and performs addition, subtractions, and figuring.
• Must have the ability to work independently and organize several projects.
• Ability to operate a computer system. Experience in online scheduling preferred.
• General filing knowledge and ability to operate basic office machines.
Option 2: Create a New Profile