Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Job Title
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN
- Other Location
At SOS Construction Services, we are leaders in the construction industry and provide retailers with a variety of design, construction, and project management services. Our innovative and collaborative approach to construction gives our clients the services they need.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. We need someone who is deadline driven to oversee projects and to act as a link between various team members. We value passionate, down to earth “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details without losing sight of the big picture.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process for program specific open positions including exempt and non-exempt roles.
- Develop souring plans specific to job opportunities while proactively building talent pipelines using various platforms
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures for selection to ensure consistency in hiring practices including but not limited to interview questions, assessments, and salary recommendations.
- Partner with Program Managers to fully vet position requirements and staffing needs to focus recruitment needs appropriately.
- Conduct phone interviews to assess candidate qualifications and cultural fit
- Extend job offers and facilitate post offer process (drug screen, background check, etc.)
- Coordinate onboarding for all new hires
- Organize and attend job fairs, campus events, and other industry related networking events
- Assist with travel requests for specific programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant HR experience required
- Experience in high-volume recruiting preferred
- Construction industry strongly preferred
- Ability to see the big picture while having a high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Cooperative work style that functions well in team settings but is also self-sufficient with individual projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs.