Inside Counter Sales
- Job Title
- Inside Counter Sales
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
Inside Sales / Counter
Our client is a leading solutions provider (and Value-added Distributor) of Building Automation control products and solutions. They provide products and services to Mechanical, Electrical and Controls Contractors working in the Building Automation markets. They offer a wide array of Building Automation products specializing in HVAC controls, gas detection systems, flow measurement, security and access control, lighting control, wireless, analytics and IoT technologies. They also provide solutions to engineering contractors and integration providers that work closely in the above industries. Customers range from OEMs and Integrators to Contractors and End Users.
Our client provides industry leading solutions of building automation and energy management products from the leading manufacturers in our industry. Their dedicated and experienced staff leverages their relationships with industry leading manufacturers to develop competitive solutions solving building automation and energy management challenges in the commercial building space. They operate in/around local branches, geared for Contractor visits, with a showroom of available products ready for purchase.
- Provide Quotations on Request.
- Enter and Process Sales Orders.
- Maintain Customer Order and Backorder Files.
- Enter and Process Purchase Orders with Vendors.
- Process Customer Returned items.
- Maintain Customer contact and follow up by telephone.
- Manage Will Call process in branch.
- Capture customer leads to share with Outside Sellers.
- Develop and implement a plan to increase counter sales.
- Maintain and grow House Accounts (not assigned to Outside Seller).
- Outbound calls to House Accounts, including prospecting.
- Make sure that the shelves are properly stocked.
- Make sure that the stock levels are maintained.
- Make adjustments to Inventory levels based on usage.
- Customer Service experience
- Inside sales experience
- Technical product acumen
- HVAC experience (nice to have)
- Controls / Building Automation experience (nice to have)
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
- Salary plus bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan with Match
- Strong PTO Plan
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.