Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Oncology RN PRN Days
- Job Title
- Oncology RN PRN Days
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75237
- Other Location
Oncology Registered Nurse (RN) job, PRN Days position, Methodist Charlton Hospital
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Oncology Team. This is for a PRN Day job opportunity.
Oncology Registered nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients. The Registered Nurse provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging nursing position, the Registered Nurse will collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our cancer patients in advanced facilities that include a primary stroke center and a long-term acute care unit. The Oncology RN must have at least 1 year of RN Oncology nursing experience.
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Commission on Cancer Accreditation
Oncology Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Oncology Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current BCLS and ACLS Certifications
- Current ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy certificate preferred to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Current OCN certification or required to obtain within 18 months of hire.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- At least 1-year Oncology RN experience
Since 1975, Methodist Charlton Medical Center has been both a trusted healthcare provider and teaching hospital for the people of southwest Dallas County.
Methodist has been named a Best Place to Work for 14 consecutive years by the Dallas Business Journal. But, most important, we have deliberately created the kind of culture where employees are valued by leadership, are part of process initiatives, and truly support each other as a team.